- Inner City Sound, by Clinton Walker, 1982
- (BND & BP). Published by Wild and Wooiley (Australia)
- Forced Exposure, 1986?
- Massachusetts fanzine contains one-act plays by Nick Cave.
- Tape Delay, by Charles Neal, 1987
- Interviews and pictures of Nick Cave, EN, and others. Published by SAF (UK)
- Judas Jesus, by Rolf Vasellari, 1987?
- 1 contribution (7 lines on Dave-id of the Virgin Prunes) by Nick Cave. Published by Black Sheep Press (Zurich, Switzerland)
- King Ink, by Nick Cave, 1988
- Mostly lyrics up through YFMT. Both hard-cover and paperback. Black Spring Press
- And The Ass Saw The Angel, novel by Nick Cave, 1989
- Hard cover published by Black Spring Press. Since 1990, Penguin Pocket edition (paperback) available.
- AS-FIX-E-8, a comic by Lydia Lunch and Nick Cave, 1993
- Artwork: Mike Matthews. 35 pages. Published by Last Gasp.
- Fish In A Barrel, by Peter Milne, 1993
- This photo book contains (besides all the great pictures) an intro and interview written by Nick. Published by 2.13.61 (Henry Rollins)
- Hellfire: Life according to Nick Cave, by Jeremy Dean, 1995
- Very concise and erroneous account of Nick's life and work. Published by The Dunce Directive, London.
- Bad Seed: A Biography of Nick Cave, by Ian Johnston, 1995
- Relatively good book. Ian is the brother of James - Gallon Drunk vocalist). Published by Little, Brown and Company, London.
- Nick Cave - The Birthday Party and Other Epic Adventures, by Robert Brokenmouth, 1996
- Mainly about Boys Next Door and Birthday Party. Published by Omnibus Press, London.
- King Ink II, by Nick Cave, 1997
- Sequel to King Ink, includes lyrics from TP to The Boatman's Call. Published by Black Spring Press
Next Section | FAQ Index | Menu